We are aware that you have many choices in who provides your health care, and we appreciate that you are putting your trust in us.
Our approach to your care governs everything we do for you, and it consists of the following elements:
- We want you to feel comfortable with all of our staff, and we will make every effort to make your visits as stress free as possible.
- We recognise that each patient is an individual with different needs.
- We want to work in partnership with you so that you are actively involved in decisions about your care. Our role is to give you options for treatment and advice, and for you to make the decision that you feel most comfortable with, with our guidance if necessary.
- We believe that the more information you have about your condition and options for treatment, the better decisions we will make together as a partnership, and the better the outcomes for you. To this end, we have a large amount of information on the practice website, and encourage you to use this.
- Your Family Doctor/referring practitioner is central to all of your care. After each consultation or treatment, we will ensure that he/she is sent communication on the same day.
- If there is anything that we could do better, please let us know. Our practice is Your practice.